Test 6

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lots Of Family Lots Of Blueberries

My brother Logan and his wife Sarah whom we are very good friends with came to visit in July with their 3 little girls Brindee, Kayslee, and Dajah. They were here for 6 days and we got to spend the 4th of July together. 2 days after Logan's family arrived, my mom; my sister Autumn and Brother Andon came. They got to stay for 2 weeks and it was all so wonderful. They all brought coolers (and Quinn and I needed to restock our supply of blueberries) so all of us did A LOT of blueberry picking.


This was so funny to me. Kayslee is 9 months older than the twins and you know how kids are. She thought she was so much bigger. She was very sweet to them but she would boss them a little and grab them and hold them like she was in charge. I think it is just hilarious when kids do stuff like that.




The twins are 1 year and 3 days older than Dajah and they were also very kind and gentle but thought it was their duty to ride herd on her.


Picnicin' in the backyard



McKay and Uncle Logan building a block tower

We enjoyed many ice cream cones


Good ol' family times


Avonlea LOVES her Dahma


We picked lots and lots and lots of blueberries. We actually bought an extra freezer on craigslist just to hold everyones blueberries and once we get the berries cleared out we will sell it.

Dajah

Dress ups are always fun but when cousins are here they are even better. Thank goodness I had 3 wedding dresses on hand. I must be preparing for 4 little girls :) I had the dresses but I only had 1 groom so girls were marrying Dads.




Little chunky Dajah Fe. She is the newest addition to the Pearce family. She is 3 1/2 months old here.

These 2 girlies are almost birthday cousins. When I was pregnant with Avonlea my due date was July 7th 2013.  Kayslee's due date was July 6th 2014 but Avonlea wasn't born until the 11th and Kayslee came on the 5th. So we celebrated their birthday together.  They may not look it, but they ARE cousins :)  Kinda like Neapolitan ice cream; chocolate and vanilla share the same carton.

These two are little besties. They are just 4 months apart in age and have a grand time together.


Avonlea, Brindee, Genesis, Kayslee, Cadence, and London. Sadly we are missing 2 girl cousins Brighten and Dajah. Our kids are the vanillas and Logan and Sarah's are the chocolates.
Cadence and Uncle Andon

Cousins can even have fun in the rain especially when they get to play with an umbrella.



Grandma please pass some of your apple.

I don't remember what she did but Autumn did something to deserve getting piled on.


Cadence, McKay and Uncle Andon

As Lele would say "Dat is Dahma and Tadence."



2 days after everyone else left my older brother had some business in Washington so he came to stay with us for a few days.


1 comment: