The chores that she helps with:
- She makes her own bed
- Empties the dishwasher
- Empties the bathroom garbages
- Helps feed the twins
- Brings Mom a kleenex and binkies for the twins
The "kids" have been memorizing the articles of faith. Avonlea always wants to do it too so I repeat the first one over and over with her. She can now say it on her own. It ends with "...and in his son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost". She says "And in him ton, Jesus Twiced amen."
Avonlea can't pronounce her F's so she replaces them with the h sound. Some of her sentences go like this
I want some hood.
Dose are my heets.
Why are you washing my hace?
Dat is so hunny.
Da tids are highting wif me.
Mom, why are you watering your howers?
I need a bambaid on my heener.
I want you to heed me dat hood.
Here is a list of some of her favorites:
- Favorite Food: Oatmeal, yogurt, berries, avacado
- Favorite Color: Everytime she comes across a color she says "Dat is my haywudist towour" translation: "that is my favoritest color"
- Favorite Movie: Buzz and Woody
- Favorite Toy: Baby dolls and riding her trike or stealing Gensie's bike
- Favorite Person: Dahma (grandma)
| I really wanted to make Avonlea a bear cake but I couldn't find a good pattern. We did a kitty Cat instead. |
| Kayslee and Avonlea admiring their shared birthday cake. Lele's birthday is July 11th, Kayslee's is July 5th. |
| Kayslee turned 2 and Avonlea turned 3. To make it fair, the frosting is chocolate but the cake is vanilla...to match each girl. |
| Uncle Andon holding London and Cadence, Kayslee, Avonlea, Gensie, Brindee, Dajah, and McKay. |
| Lele is a wonderful big sister. She loves her babies. |
| Dressing herself. Half clothes half pj's. |
| Yeah, that's our 3 year old out in the back yard with her dress up and not wearing any underwear. |
| Mama's got triplets and it's wonderful. |
| Such a good big sister. Sometimes she tackles the twins to play with them or just shows them something but she is very gentle about it. I love how much grit she has for them. |
| Dressing herself again. |
| "Heeding da tens watermelon." |
| I mentioned triplets. Here they are again. She climbs in and makes room all on her own. The babies don't mind at all. |
I'm crying right now. I miss you and want to see you guys
ReplyDeleteI love this! And I miss you all SO much! I have been meaning to call so we can set up a Skype session. We will have to plan one soon!
ReplyDelete