![]() |
| London left Cadence right |
![]() |
| As you can see in the pictures we have not yet had Jana photo shop them. |
![]() |
| Evidence of our playful 2 year old: she would jump up and run off in the middle of a pose and thought it was so funny. I must say it is darling. |
![]() |
| As Avonlea would say "Tadence left Onedon right." |
![]() |
| This is one of my very favorites. Just look at these two studs. They are the best looking guys I have ever seen. |
![]() |
| See how it was. Next year we will have two 2 year olds to chase for family pictures. I will be wearing basketball shorts and a T-shirt. |
![]() |
| Gensie and London |
![]() |
| London Natasha |
![]() |
| You can see that Cadence is thrilled her Daddy saved her. |
![]() |
| He is a Wonderful Daddy. |
![]() |
| We give up, lets just kiss. |






























Oh I love the pictures! So good! I have wanted to do family pictures forever and just keep putting it off. One of these days.
ReplyDeleteBRATY! That about sums these pixs up.
ReplyDeleteI love them all- I'll say it again- Tasha, you are so beautiful and photogenic! You really are!
ReplyDelete