Test 6

Monday, May 25, 2015

Nativity 2014

 I hate it when this happens. I forgot to post these pictures from our last nativity. I wanted to look at these pictures so I tried looking the post up on our blog and it wasn't there. So this is about 6 months late but I wanted to post it since this is our family journal. If you remember last year Avonlea was a little lamb and she was darling. I thought she might fit into the costume again this year but then changed my mind and made her an angel. It was perfect. She is wearing a white pillow case, gold Christmas ribbon tied around her waist and a halo and I think she looked darling even with the little attitude she was having about mom making her stay on that stool. I had to get after her a little bit and insist that she obey and stay standing on the stool and she wasn't real happy about it.




but her attitude improved.



"What will happen if I touch it?"



"Oh the choirs of angels! I can't listen to them any more."
 


"Hallelujah it's the end!"



No comments:

Post a Comment