Something else I did while on this trip in March. I visited one of my cousins for a few days. She knows how to reupholster furniture. I was going to have her help me with a chair but that ended up not working out. I really wanted her to teach me while I was there. My mom said she had a chair that needs redone. So I did this one for my mom. It turned out great and I love looking at it. Mom loved it.
Test 6
Sunday, October 5, 2014
A little late
This is a very late post. In March I was visiting my parents and they got this piano while I was there. I was supposed to do a blog post on it so my sister in Indiana could see it. Well, I had forgotten my camera on that trip and my family never remembered to email me the pictures. This piano is a rectangular shape. They are all antiques now. They don't make them any more and they are not very common. My mom has always liked them and has talked for years about wanting to get one. She finally found one for a very affordable price on my craigslist. She and Dad drove up and back in one day to pick it up and hauled it home in the horse trailer. It was quite the ordeal getting it out of the trailer up the porch stairs, turned on it's side with the legs off to get it through the front door, but they did it. It actually sounds pretty good.
Something else I did while on this trip in March. I visited one of my cousins for a few days. She knows how to reupholster furniture. I was going to have her help me with a chair but that ended up not working out. I really wanted her to teach me while I was there. My mom said she had a chair that needs redone. So I did this one for my mom. It turned out great and I love looking at it. Mom loved it.
Something else I did while on this trip in March. I visited one of my cousins for a few days. She knows how to reupholster furniture. I was going to have her help me with a chair but that ended up not working out. I really wanted her to teach me while I was there. My mom said she had a chair that needs redone. So I did this one for my mom. It turned out great and I love looking at it. Mom loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good work. I took a class in college and enjoyed it but haven't done any since. Keep it up talented lady.
ReplyDelete