Test 6

Monday, September 22, 2014

Our Girls

These girls are too much fun. Avonlea likes to follow Mckay and Gensie around and learn about everything they're doing. They are both very sweet to her. When I'm getting these two ready for there naps I will often lay them next to each other to drink there bottles. It's so cute. They are good little buddies. Gensie has to remind me she gets "da warmy bottle and Abahyee gets da freezen bottle." I guess some like it hot, and some like it cold.

As you can see in this first picture Avonlea always has her feet up in the air. When I'm trying to take their picture Gensie sees to it that Lele puts her feet down.

So they do this
And this

And this while drinking their bottles.
When Avonlea decides she's had enough of the leg wrestling she starts to roll away. Then she decides she likes it there next to Gensie so she stays.
I really like dressing these two alike. Today when I dressed them I was noticing that their hair tells there age. I tried and tried to get them to look at me at the same time while smiling so I could get a great shot but you know how it goes. Mom just ends up regretting she ever tried while the kids get utterly frustrated that mom is making them sit there.



Gensie says to me a lot "Dat's my baby siser, I just love my baby siser."
See their hair tells there age.
It all started out with fun and games
Then it got a little more serious.
Then they realized mom might never let them go. They might be stuck doing this forever.
Then mom would holler and yell trying to get them to look at the camera. But instead of looking Avonlea would just yell back.
Then mom would get after her for trying to crawl away and she doesn't like being got after.
Their last resort was to just try and entertain themselves while they were stuck in this prison. Mom, are we done yet?

2 comments:

  1. Such cutie pie girls!
    So great they get along and love each other. I hope that we can bring up our kids to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha what cuties! I love that you dress them alike, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete