Sometimes our kids say the funniest things. I want so bad to record all of them and I really want to tell it in a way that everyone understands just how funny it was. Sometimes I worry it will be more confusing than understood. Let me know if it's ever too confusing. A few of these are pretty good.
A little preface. I have been doing a workout video that's a 30 day shred. There are 3 levels in the work out. They also talk about the peak of the workout which is the part that works you the hardest. Obviously you start with level 1 and as you progress you move onto the other levels. Not a day goes by that McKay and Gensie aren't right there working out with me the entire time. They are soooo cute to watch.
The other night McKay was saying family prayer and this is what he said. "Dear Hena Fauder, We're grateful for da opportunity, help us to share da gospel. I want my mom to exercise well and to do level free. Grateful for da peak of da challenge amen."
He also said the other day "Mom, lets exercise tomorrow level 2 not level 1." Good thing I have my own personal trainer that keeps pushing me and doesn't let me slack off.
When my mom was visiting this is a conversation she and Gensie had. Mom was using my blow dryer so she took it into the other bathroom. Gensie walks in and says...
Gensie: "That's my mommy's"
Grandma: "I know"
Gensie: "Stop playing with her things"
Eating dinner the other night McKay says "I don't like da seeds in chicken." He was talking about the bones.
Gensie says "Hey Mook, what are ya doin? Pulling my leg?"
I said "Gensie quit picking your nose." She said "I not picking my nose, I getting a booger."
Gensie was walking around reading a book and says "Mommy, Hello Dumpty fell off da wall." She thinks that's his name.
While we were doing yard work Gensie found a neat little twisted stick and gave it to McKay. His reaction was "Danks Gens, dis is razactly what I wanted for Christmas."
I was out running the other day and noticed some trash along the path. It was bothering me as I kept running passed it. When I was done I went home and got McKay and Gensie and a trash bag and took them out to pick up trash. I explained to them that it was littering and that Heavenly Father and Jesus don't like that. While they were picking up the trash I would have to tell them that they could leave the sticks and leaves on the ground. Of course they wanted to know why so I told them that Heavenly Father and Jesus put those things here so it's ok if they stay it's not littering.
Later on that same afternoon the whole family was in the back yard weeding. All three kids literally dug right in to help by playing in the dirt. We hear McKay talking to Gensie and he tells her "Gens, this is The dirt of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." He also found a rock that looked like an obsidion but I think it was man made. As I was looking at it I said to Quinn "Is that even real? Is it glass? Should we get rid of it?" I didn't want it to cut the kids. McKay really wanting to keep his rock says "Mom, it's a rock straight from Hena Fauder and Jesus."
Ha ha ha ha ha I am in love with your kids, they crack me up!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Gentry loves rocks in her mouth too. and dirt.
ReplyDelete