Test 6

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Oh So Darling


This darling little outfit, the dress and the hat, were given to Gensie Lou by Aunt Stephie. She wore it to church last Sunday and oh boy did she get some looks, smiles and lots and lots of compliments. I was told so many times how cute her dress and hat were and how darling she looked. She actually wore the hat the whole time. I didn't think she would but she liked it. Thanks so much Steph.

I carry 3 of these old bracelets that i don't wear anymore in my church bag for the kids to play with. It just so happened that this one matched the outfit perfectly. She also wore it all day. It's too big for her so she would walk around with her hand up in the air so it wouldn't fall off. It looked like she was raising her hand all through church.

I think through the eyes she looks a tiny little bit like Millie Cook in this picture.


I said "Turn around and show me the back" and this is what I got. She has so much personality.



With a 2 year old it's either too much smile or not enough smile.



Hold on to your bonnets girls.

Here is Gensie's thank you

"Thank you Aunt Stephie Thank you for the beautiful hat.  And thank you for the beautiful dress.  I love you"



2 comments: