I was exercising and McKay was doing it with me. After just a couple push-ups he stops and says "Mom, I can't do this when I'm little it's too hard. When I get too old like you then I can do it."
Gensie says "I got da ball in trouble." I asked "Why?" She said "Da ball ran away from me."
McKay says "I am a lot eating boy huh mom."
I was pinching Gensie's bum when she says "Ok ok dat's enough."
I was cutting Quinn's hair and told McKay he was next. He said he didn't want to get a hair cut because he doesn't have girl hair. He meant it's not long like a girls so it doesnt' need to be cut.
Gensie was riding her trike and says to us "I dont' have any turning wheels on my trike. I just need turning wheels on my trike." She meant training wheels.
McKay says to me "Where is my bowtie? I'm going to my church meetings and everybody at my church meetings wants me to look handsome."
Gensie climbed up on the kitchen table then stood on it. I told her to get off the table. She says "But I samin da yaminite."
McKay was saying the prayer and he said "Thankful dat Jesus Christ name came upon us."
I was making bread. McKay and Gensie came into the kitchen with a big basket and said to me "We're going to pick Bunny Rabbits."
McKay says "Hey chunky chunky chunky." Then he turns to me and says "Not you mom, I wasn't talking to you." I dont' usually answer to that name so I dont' know why he thought he needed to clairify. He was talking to Avonlea.
McKay is all about being a bad guy and tying people up, then turning around and being the good guy to get them free. Well the other day he decided to tie up 3 dolls, so Gensie responded "Don't get my kido's!"
| The 3 kiddo's |
McKay came into the house from playing outside with hands covered in charcoal dust. He had found an old bag of it in our shed and wanted to know what was inside. The first words out of his mouth after we washed his hands were, "Oh look! My hands are vanilla again!"
Genesis helped Dad with filling a few buckets with wheat for storage. As soon as we were done she told me, "Daddy, you're a big girl daddy!"
| Taking bread to the neighbors |
Haha! I love them!! Can't wait to see you all next month. Seriously...CAN'T WAIT!!!
ReplyDelete