Test 6

Saturday, August 24, 2013

A few McKay moments over the past few weeks



McKay was saying the family prayer. "Hena Fauder we're grateful for da opportunity. Dank you for da gosper?" Then he repeats it a few times like he's trying to figure it out. "Gosper, gosper, gosper. Dank you for da gospin? Gospin, gosper? gospin?" Then he looks at me confused and I say gospel. "Dank you for da gospel, binki's and blankets amen."

Gensie was playing with Buzz Lightyear. She was making him roar when McKay noticed and he was not ok with that. He says to her "Gens, no not roar.  Buzz says 'go infinian and beyond'!"


The day we were leaving to go to Idaho I was trying to get everything packed and ready before Quinn got home from work. I told McKay to do something and he wasn't obeying me. I said "If you don't obey me right now you can't go with us to Grandma and Grandpa's house." I then sent him to his room. On his way he said "Yes I am going and I'm not staying in da man village and I'm not going to da jungle."


In our house the Itsy Bitsy spider is known as the "Ipsy Lipsy spider"


I have never taught McKay our phone number but he has heard us repeat it apparently. He was playing on his Buzz Lightyear phone and said, "Ok call me back please. Ok my number is 608-44442." Our number: 608-4242.


McKay comes in the house from playing  outside with Gensie. I asked him what he's been doing he says,        "Um I was just showing Gensie da great kings of da past."

Quinn tells McKay he can have some ice cream.  His response was "Oh my so goodness."

McKay named his Mr. Potato head "Grandpa Pearce Potato Head." He has a hat and a mustache.

McKay was looking at the movie case to the Incredibles. He says to Quinn "Dad is this Mr. Incredible and this is Sister Incredible?"

We have a little plastic Woody doll. Gensie wraps him up in a burp rag, puts him on her shoulder, then walks around patting and shooshing him. McKay tells me "Mom I don't want Gensie to say shhhh to Woody because he's not crying."

1 comment:

  1. I'm am so glad you post these! I get such a kick out of them! Too many parents forget to record these precious words and these are definitely worth saving :-) still laughing.

    ReplyDelete