Test 6

Monday, June 10, 2013

Hakuna Matata

Here is a song by request!  We have not recorded the other ones yet, so we will try to get those soon as well.  I uploaded two separate videos because I love them both!  The second one has a high pitched "Hakuna Matata" because Simba sings high at the end of the song (remember?).  Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. So stinking cute!
    I would love to hear "I hope they call me on a mission". That was Wyatt's absolute favorite at McKay's age and he would sing it with gusto. It was also sung at every FHE per his request. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha that is absolutely ADORABLE!!! Thank you for posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't help but smile and laugh. What a great singer he is. AND he's got moves. double whammy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As soon as he finished the second video there, it looked like he started gritting his teeth and was coming up to get Tash on the couch. What a cute little tute!

    ReplyDelete