Test 6

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Things a 3 year old says...

McKay comes up to me and says, "Mommy, my daddy he's pretty handsome; he got his hair combed to go to work and he's pretty handsome."

A little while later he tells me, "I yike my daddy, he's a very nice daddy guy."

McKay: "Mom I'm gonna keep you. Don't go on the road cause then you will die and go to heaven and I want you to stay here."

Last week our Bishop gave McKay a sucker. When he came home with it he told me, "Mom, I have a very really handsome blue sucker."

We got Mook some new big boys because he needed a few more. What a special treat! It might be the best gift we've ever given him. He loves them. He picked some to wear to bed and the next morning, after he picked a pair to wear, he got every pair he owns brought them into the living room and together he and Gensie played and played. How you play with big boys I don't know but they sure had a good time. At one point I over hear this while he was sorting them. "Dees stripe big boys are mine, and dees Mator big boys are mine, and I yuv dem, and Mommy got dees for me at Wal-Mart."

Quinn was looking at some pictures on the camera. He showed me a picture then says to me "That's a great shot." immediatly we hear Mckay  repeat "Dat's a great shit."

McKay says to me talking about the phone "Mom, I hanged it."

I ran to the store tonight and had both kids with me. When McKay noticed Gensie wasn't wearing any shoes he says to me in an alarmed voice, "Oh Mom!  Why's she wearing feet?!"

On the way to the store McKay says "That guy is walking on da road Mom, we better not go over and crash him."

No comments:

Post a Comment