Test 6

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our Little Song Birds

We had dinner with a couple song birds tonight and got some of it on video for your listening enjoyment!  McKay loves singing songs and will get songs stuck in his head that he will sing all day; most of them are Primary songs we sing for FHE and that Tasha teaches him at night.  Here is a list of some of the songs he likes to sing:

I hope they call me on a mission
Give said the little stream
Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree
Once there as a Snowman
The Iron Rod
Nephi's Courage
Book of Mormon Stories
When My Mother Calls Me
Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam
I am a Child of God
You are my Sunshine
Hakuna Matata (and a sprinkling of other Disney songs)

Let us know in the comments if you want to hear a particular song in the list above and we will get it recorded and posted!









5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love! I would love to hear more of ANY songs on the favorites list, especially anything with the word "yamanites" in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay I love videos! They are precious. I would love to hear some Disney songs and You Are My Sunshine if you've got them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drahma wants to hear the last two on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to hear him sing Oh Mama Bear oh Baby Bear and I can't figure out why that song is not on the list....? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh, it looks like Gense was singing that harder song that nobody knows...

    ReplyDelete