Test 6

Sunday, March 31, 2013

McKay moments

We were in Goodwill and Quinn had both the kids. Mckay saw a BLACK BLACK man, stares at him for a minute then asks Quinn right out loud "Dad is that a gorilla."
   You can't always control the things your kids will say.


McKay has a toy camera. He was playing with it and couldn't get it to work right. He says, "What's going on here? What's going on with my namra?"


Mckay was trying to put on his shoes by himself. He couldn't get them to cooperate the way he wanted them too so he said, "Uh-oh shoes" he counted to ten then turned the shoe over and spanked it.


We were driving to church. Mckay asks "Mommy where are we going?" I told him "to church", he says "Oh I like churching." He then asks where's Daddy? I said  "He's driving to church" He asks  "To sacrifice?" I think he was thinking sacrament meeting.


We had put McKay to bed. A little while later we hear the door barely squeak open, then we hear

McKay: Hey guys, I don't feel very good.

Me: That's ok go to bed.

McKay: Hey guys, I sicky.

Me: Ok, get in bed to be sicky.

McKay: Hey guys, I fevered.

Me: Ok then get in bed.

Mckay: ok night.


McKay was trying to get his dad's attention he says  "Hey boy."


While visiting family in Nampa, another parent started counting to 3 as she was asking her boy to give her a curtain rod he was using as a sword.  So she counted to 2 and then said "Don't let me say 3!"  As he came in the room she said, "Ok, now give me the sword."
McKay's version is a little different and we got a kick out of it:
Mckay: 1,2,3,4
pause
Mckay: Don't let me say 3!  Ok now give it to me.
If we didn't know better, we would think he was talking to the numbers.


Balloon is baboon


McKay says "Mommy a bear is coming to get me. Not a small one, a BIG."

2 comments:

  1. Is he just cute every second of every day or what? Love him, need to see him, need to pinch those cute cheeks of his.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't Quinn have to go in early to sacrifice at churching? Tay

    ReplyDelete