Test 6

Thursday, March 7, 2013

More

Our home teachers names are Brother Ennis and Brother Smith. They came last week, and after they left McKay asked me over and over what their names where. When I told him Brother Smith he said "Oh dat yike Joseph Smith." I said "it was." A few days later while making breakfast McKay comes to me and asks "Mom who Brother Ennis brother?" I said "I don't know who his brother is." McKay says "Yes his brother is Joseph Smith."


McKay said to me talking about his Daddy: "He don't does."

McKay really needed to talk to his Aunt Nani. He said he missed her so much and that made "His so sad." I dialed the number, handed the phone to Mckay, and while it was ringing he said. "Uh oh Nan, you better answer in a telephone."

No comments:

Post a Comment