Test 6

Thursday, April 4, 2013

More of our daily joys with McKay

This is how McKay now says our family prayers: "Heavenly Father we're grateful opportunity my mommy and daddy not on their big date (mexico). We're grateful opportunity my owee got better, make it better." Then he closes the prayer.

We have told McKay all the names we are considering for this baby and he says no to all of them. He wants to name it Baby Jesus and he is certain it's a girl.


The other day the weather was wonderful and we were all enjoying it in our back yard. A helicopter flew over head and Mook asked me what it was. I told him, and a minute later Gensie made a little fussy noise. I said to her "Gens what's the matter?" McKay answered "Oh I sink her scared of da airbur copper."
   A little while later while Quinn and I were doing some yard work.  McKay wasn't obeying so I made him sit on the back steps. As he sat there he was crying and feeling sorry for himself. A few minutes later he had his arms folded and was looking up into the sky and this is what I heard. "Heavenly Father and Jesus please come down and save me.  Ok?  K bye."


Last night we were getting ready to have family scripture study. McKay wanted to read so he got a Book of Mormon, sat down in his little chair and this is how he read: "And it came to pass Salmon the Yaminite did not build a boat. Nephi he did build a boat and his brothers said no. Ammon have king sheep, Yaminites get kings sheep.  Ammon say no, Yaminites say yes."  Then he closed the book.



4 comments:

  1. His memory is so impressive. I can just hear his little voice when I read this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear that lil guy is going to be an Apostle some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big big brat. Do they come brattier? That is so cute about the Yaminites!

    ReplyDelete