Well Brady asked that we post more of the cute things McKay says. He says funny things all the time but I can't always remember them and sometimes they don't make the best story. Here are a few he said recently.
McKay was saying his bed time prayer. I was with him and he went through his usually little routine. Heavenly Father thank you for this day, thank you for Jesus, bless the baby in mommy's tummy, help us to be able to go to the pet store to see the puppies, cats, and the big bird (parrot). Help Mookey to be a good boy and help Jesus to obey his mommy and daddy. I stopped him and said you mean help Mookey to obey is mommy and daddy, he said no, Jesus obey is mommy and daddy.
Ok after all it's his prayer I guess he can pray for whatever he feels is important right?
Yesterday I was taking the kids for a walk. It's cold so I was bundling them up. I asked McKay if he wanted to wear some gloves to keep his hands warm. He looks down at his hands turns them over still looking at them then says "um nope, I'll just wear hands."
Some of my favorite words he says:
living room- urving urn
klennex-knee nex
I'll just wear hands. Haha!
ReplyDelete