The other morning the kids and I had just gotten up. McKay was in an exceptionally good mood. He was being so happy and chatty and cheerful. I said to him, "McKay, thank you for being so happy this morning! You are being such a nice boy." He responded with "Oh your welcome, thank you for telling me Mom."
The same morning, a little while later, I thought I smelled a poopy bum so I said "McKay go smell Gensie's bum and tell me if she's poopy." He walks over behind her, bends ever so slightly, tilts his head, sniffs and says "No poopy." I said "Go smell again. I think she's stinky." He repeats the same actions but this time reports "No poopy Mom, smells like flowers." I don't know where he got that but I sure got a kick out of it. I then got up and checked and just as I thought, she did not smell like flowers.
Favorite McKay words this week:
Greenrilla - Gorilla
Cinderella - umbrella
Nofa's ark - Noah's ark
I love this! What a sweet boy =)
ReplyDelete