Test 6

Friday, December 7, 2012

Kids say the darndest things

McKay fell asleep late this evening and took a nap that he shouldn't have, so he is up late with us. Here is how the conversation is going.

   He runs over to the Christmas tree and says" Dad look there's a spider!" Quinn goes over to the tree to see, knowing there is no spider.

Quinn: Where show me!
McKay points very specifically
Quinn: What is the spider doing?
McKay: Ummm, eating
Quinn: What is he eating?
McKay Ummm, eggs and toast
Quinn: Spiders eat eggs and toast?
McKay: Yes
McKay: Dad, I no like bees
Quinn: Why don't you like bees?
McKay: They buzz after Winnie the Pooh
McKay: Oh Dad look, there's the Holy Ghost! (as he points deep into the Christmas tree)



This morning while I was making breakfast:

McKay: Mom I want to go to Brodie's house
Me: Whaaaaaaat
McKay: Mom no say whaaaaaaat say Ohhhhhhh
Me: Ohhhhhhh
McKay: Ok everyone lets go to Brodie's house

3 comments:

  1. I love him! I love that age! I about said "can't wait for Weston to do those things" but caught myself. I can wait! I am so enjoying him at every age, every milestone. I hope time goes slow so I can savor it.
    In the mean time, keep posting the cuteness. Living so far away, I don't want to miss out!
    Love you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS- Did you really post this after midnight?! Yes he was up late. haha The joys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, love that! More of these posts please!

    ReplyDelete