| McKay and Daddy's 2nd father and sons together. |
| These two are bonding with a little book reading time together. They are such best friends. |
| Gensie is enjoying the warm weather. |
| McKay is picking his own blackberries. Not very many of them made it to the bucket. He was very good at it. |
| Enjoying the park together. |
| Continuing to be the best big brother a girl could ask for. He loves feeding her a bottle. |
LOVE the pictures. Especially the first and last ones. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuper, duper cute!! McKay blackberry picking reminds me of little Quinn huckleberry picking ("not very many of them made it to the bucket"). Quinn was such a stinkin' cute kid! I think that's why I love seeing pictures and stories of your kids so much. They take right after him (I'm sure you were cute too Tasha :). Thanks for the chance to reminisce :)
ReplyDeleteOh man, I love to see pics!!
ReplyDeleteI miss you guys!