Test 6

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Twins Had A Birthday

Holy Moly our twins turned 2 on March 13th!  Fastest two years of our lives. It has really been so wonderful and it makes me sad that my turn of having baby twins has already passed. These pictures are all from the last year. I think it's so fun to scroll and see them grow and gain weight and turn into little girls. They were porky little girlies when they were nursing until they became mobile, then they slimmed down a lot but gained it right back once we put them on bottles. They have now been off bottles for a few months and have not lost any of the squish yet (which I am so happy about) :) 

You can see Cadence on the left has longer hair than London does. That's because London twirled her hair so tight while she slept it would break off. For a while it was so bad we were really worried she wasn't going to have any hair left! Sometimes she would even twist Cadences too. But  then we took away their binkis and with them went the hair twisting. YEAH! Who knew that would be the answer.

Cadence and London

I love that they still sleep together. I hope they always will. Cadence is chewing on the crib.

Only today's generation can sit side by side and still need to text each other.

London in blue Cadence in red.

Cage left Bridge right

Gensie and Avonlea wore one of these dresses and I found another one in the same size at a second hand store. I've actually doubled up a number of our already owned outfits. It is so fun to find a match. London left

London L Cadence R


London L Cadence R

London L Cadence R

Quinn ran to the store one day and took the 3 older kids with him. I told him I was going to take the twins on a walk while he was gone. I was ready to leave moments after he drove off and I realized the double stroller was in the van and he forgot his phone. So we made due with the single. London low Cadence high. You can really see the hair difference here.

Dance in purple Bridgy in blue.

I LOVE it when they hug each other or comfort each other when one gets hurt.

London L Cadence R

Cadence L London R

Cadence L London R

Our push me pull me girls.

Cadence in back London in front.

They are such cute little mommies. They actually play with dolls a lot. I love that dolls are their toy of choice. London is in the wallpaper pj's and Cadence is the baby spotted owl.

London up Cagy down.

They do stuff like this often after they wake up from a nap or even when they are supposed to be going down for one. London is usually the one on top bothering Cadence. If it happens before a nap I will hear lots of giggling and sometimes lots of hollering because Cadence gets tired of getting squished. When I lay them down for a nap I have to remind them I want no fighting, playing, giggling or talking to each other.


Cadence with the pink bink and Bridgy with purple.

You can tell by the hair London is on the left and Cadence is on the right.

Cadence with the tongue Bridgy with the teeth.

C and L

Really round and not as round. Aka Cadence and London. We just weighed them and London weighed 28.2 lbs and Cadence 30 even. Chunky little sisters.

They are so cute all the time, but it is very entertaining to watch them get on the piano together. Now that London has stopped twisting her hair it has really started to grow back but you can still see Cadence's is longer and thicker for now. Cadence L London R
For their birthday we did whole wheat blueberry raspberry bran muffins and oh boy did they love them!  You can see Cadence's excitement as she was given a second muffin and London just digs right in to remove the candles. This is how clean they were when they started.


And this is how clean they weren't when they finished. Boy did they enjoy themselves.

It looks like they are on time out but they're not. I had just gotten home from the grocery store and was playing with the twins.  They held so still because they were curious to know what mom was doing.

This picture was just taken last Sunday. This is the last wearing of these dresses. As you can see, the length is getting to not be length anymore. I love these dresses, I love these bows, and I love the girlies that make them look so cute.  You can tell they are both saying Cheeeeeese. Bridgy blue Cagy pink.

London is always more willing and obedient when I tell them to give each other hugs. This is so funny to watch.

3 comments:

  1. Oh they are sooooo cute! I love the matching outfits and how many ch they love each other. Can't wait to see them! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah my heart is just in a puddle right now! I love these twinsies so much!

    ReplyDelete