Test 6

Monday, February 6, 2017

One Of My Favorite Things

One of my favorite things is sneaking into the twins room before I go to bed and peeking at them. Sleeping kids are so cute. Sleeping babies are even cuter. But sleeping twins; I don't know if you can beat that. I want to stand and stare at them all night and I would if Quinn didn't make me go to bed. Some of the positions they get into are so funny. Who can sleep with someone else's leg across your face? Apparently it doesn't bother these girlies at all.


I will name them in every picture if I can see their face well enough for our future reference.

C-smile pj's L-bear pj's



Cadence poka-dotted pants London mini muffin (btw, the dirty looking sheet isn't dirty it's stained and I have finally found new ones so I could throw this one away.



London has the blanket

Dances feet are on Bridge
Bridgy is mini muffin

Cadence is the the footie jammies


Bridgy is facing the camera

London has her arms behind her head

Dance on her back Bridge on her tummy





I'm guessing they made a bet and Cadence won. She gets the whole bed. At least London gets a binki.

Cadence has the binki



London left Cadence right

LL and CR

London penguins and Cadence poka dots


Dance has the pink bink

Bridgy is the mini muffin

Bridgey is facing the camera


Cadence is facing the camera

Bridgy is wallpaper Cadence is the spotted Owl

Cage has the great hair going on

London up Cadence down

London is covering Cadence's ear

L leg over C



London is holding the binki and Cadence must have said "you can hold it just let me suck on it." Hey, they worked it out on their own.

3 comments: