Test 6

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Twins Turned 1

Wow, oh wow, oh wow, our twins are one! This has been the fastest year of my life. And it has been one of the best years of my life. These girls that started out as two little tiny's and have now turned into two little chunky's have been an absolute perfect addition to our family. We are all so in love with and so grateful for our twins.

We don't usually have parties for our kids when they turn 1 because a 1 year old doesn't know what a party is. But we have 3 older kids who know and they were sure the twins needed a party. So we partied. We had corned beef for dinner. So good! Then we all put on party hats and sang and took pictures. I made an apple crisp, (sorry Nicole no fun cakes this time) we put in 2 candles, sang, and the kids blew out the candles for them. McKay was sure they needed a present. I had bought this rocking sheep to decorate their room with (once they have a room to decorate), so I brought it in from the garage and that was their gift. Then we put the twins to bed and we ate warm apple crisp with ice cream.


Cadence pink hat London white hat





McKay holding London Gensie holding Cadence

Cadence pink London yellow


London peach Cadence turquoise

Cadence round faced London not so round faced

L L and C R

Cadence L and London R

London back and Cadence tummy

I was letting the twins suck on an apple slice and they were really making me laugh because of how aggressive they both were going after it.

London toy Cadence no toy

Cadence pink London purple

L left C right

Cadence pink London stripes

London little cupcakes Cadence one big cupcake

I took these birthday shots on the kitchen counter, so the fruit is to keep them sitting still.







They got this little lamb for their birthday.

Dance

Bridge

This is often the positions they are in. We sit them both on their bums then London crawls off and when she feels like it she returns to her bum. Cadence goes from bum to belly and army crawls around but can't get back up on her bum so they play like this.

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair!! You guys look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I am just seeing these posts! Yay for birthdays and yay for updates!

    ReplyDelete