Test 6

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter At Our House

Of course today on Easter it was rainy all day. Last Saturday, in the mix of yard work, we took these pictures of two little Easter bunnies we saw in our back yard.


London left Cadence right






I bought these dresses because I wanted our 4 girlies to have matching dresses (and because I love yellow). We've been waiting to have the girls wear them until the weather was warmer but we thought Easter was a good day. At church someone said they looked like fluffy little yellow chicks. I thought that was so perfect because yellow chicks are my favorite animal.

Genesis, Cadence, London, and Avonlea


I Love yellow and I Love these Girlies.

I love Londons wings. Both babies took great naps during church and they both got a little warm and both woke up with crazy hair that was curling  and going everywhere. Cadences calmed down faster than Londons so she is missing her wings.

McKay was wearing his little brown suit with a yellow tie. He changed too fast after we got home from church for us to get a picture. I asked him if he wanted to get dressed again for the picture and for some strange reason he didn't.

After you change 4 girlies you have a pile of lace and frills.

2 comments: