Test 6

Saturday, March 5, 2016

The Christmas Card That Never Happened


I have yet to do a family Christmas card. Every year I want to but it's such a busy time and I don't start thinking about it early enough. This year I had this great idea in my mind but, being so busy with 5 kids I never got this great idea done till January and then it was too late. This is the Christmas card we sent out in our minds. Hey, it costs a lot less when you do it that way.


Merry Christmas!

Ok kids get your wiggles out so we can get a good picture.

Kids, lets get it together now. Look at the camera.

Great. everyone is looking, now we need you to keep looking and everyone smile at the same time. Come on, your very best smile now.
"Mom, are you serious?"


Ok now we are going to add these lights but don't look at the lights look at the camera and smile please.

 Kids, kids, kids, KIDS!

Ok everyone look at Mommy and listen. I need you to stop looking at the lights and look ate the camera and smile for me all 5 of you at the same time.

"Silly Mommy, that is so not going to happen."


But, they thought it was sure a funny idea.
Ok forget it. go crazy do whatever you want now.









London left Cadence right
"I'm out of here."



1 comment: