I love the rain. I have found some very cute rain boots for my kids and they love wearing them. I actually have some bright yellow ones myself. I wanted to take great rain/ slicker/ umbrella pictures but Stephanie wasn't here when I needed her with her great talent and camera. I didn't do so well on my own. I just through boots and sweaters on the girls one Saturday when it started to rain so Quinn could watch the twins. It was really cold because it was January and my camera isn't made for these kind of pictures. I was hoping to get one that was perfect, with perfect lighting and rich colors that I could enlarge for a bedroom wall. Things didn't turn out that way, so maybe we will try again.
| Is it safe, do I dare step down? |
| Oh yes, I can make this step. |
| Oh it's water, now I know what to do. |
| Stomp, stomp, march, march |
| Down |
| And back again. She could do this all day. |
| What? Did you need something? |
| Ill be on my way again I have important water stomping to do. |
| I think this is the cutest picture. You can just see her little belly bump, her curvy little bum, cute little boots, with a huge umbrella. |
Tasha- you have the cutest photo ideas. I love this!
ReplyDelete