Test 6

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Andon's visit Aug-Sept

Steph mentioned to me that she keeps checking our blog for another post. I told her I only post when there is something interesting that has happened. I forgot about these events. Thanks for getting me thinking Steph.
  
Andon came to stay with us again. He was here for almost a month. We really enjoy him. Apparently he is now telling my parents that he is going to move to my house and they can come visit him here. He is really an animated kid and has some great facial expressions. Quinn caught some great faces and poses in these trampoline shots.













He loves our kids and is so much help with them. He really helps with Lele.


Jiving and shaking the van to music on our way  to take Andon back to Mom and Dads.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Andon feeding Lele her bottle. He looks like a protective big brother. Like "Hey- don't mess with my baby sister!" haha

    ReplyDelete