Test 6

Monday, August 11, 2014

Eastin Family Reunion 2014

A picture is worth a thousand words. Here are 54 pictures; you do the math. We had a wonderful time having 25 family members eat, sleep, and stay at our home this July.
Starting the vacation off right with 4 homemade fresh picked blueberry pies.





We made 5 homemade pizzas with salad and watermelon for dinner #1.






When you run out of room in a home and  yard you have to get creative. The kids played monopoly in the garage.

Rush hour was right in our back yard only it lasted two days. these kids rode these trikes around and around never stopping.


Dinner #2 was pulled pork sandwiches (which our neighbors smoked for us) and salad, homemade potato salad, and watermelon. More pie and ice cream for dessert.


Blueberry picking. People who thought they weren't crazy about blueberries just needed to pick some fresh. I loved sitting and listening to everyone rave about how wonderful they tasted and how much they loved them.





Tent sleeping. Quinn slept in a tent with our kids and Steph's kids. Jason and Nicole slept in a tent with 2 of their kids 2 of Ryans kids and 1 of Shannon's kids. Ryan and Lynnette slept on a air mattress in the garage. Shannon and Jason took the kids room and Steph and Cam slept with me.


Driving to the ocean

Crossing a bridge that some thought was awesome and beautiful and some thought they were going to hyperventilate and DIE



By the way, Nicole showed up 6 months pregnant and surprised us. We are so happy for them. Apparently when Robyn saw me in Pocatello in July she thought I was trying to hide something. She thought I was pregnant. Sorry Robyn you were wrong.



Driving on the beach was so neat.






mermaid or merman?


Avonlea wanted to have a goatee just like Uncle Ryan's.






This is a dead sea lion





Slugs the kids found by one of the light houses.  Yuck.






Steph takes great pictures. This is McKay and Quinn.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a great time. So glad to see the pictures.
    I want blueberries.
    The last picture of Quinn and McKay is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some awesome pictures! We had SO much fun. What a great place and tons of fun being with family!
    ps- I want your blueberry pie recipe and also your potato salad.
    pps-I am eating frozen blueberries as I type (shoot! my keyboard is getting purple fingerprints).

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun!! I love that you all got together to do this. Wish we could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post. All those kids look like they are having the time of their lives! What great fun, great pictures and it looks like great memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun reunion! I need to come visit you guys! They're growing up!

    ReplyDelete