I used to only write down the funny things Mckay said because Gens wasn't talking. Now she talks really well. I have notes stuck all over my kitchen cupboard with quotes from both of them. Now I need to get them posted.
Gensie was putting something in her mouth. McKay told her not to. He said "Cause it's so dirty and has drums on it."
WHENEVER Quinn tries closing his eyes for just a few minutes on the couch Gensie runs right over to him and yells "Daddy, I said wake up" as she pats his leg and repeats herself.
Tonight at dinner McKay told Quinn "Dad you are my favorite destiny." He is quoting Woody who says "You are my favorite deputy."
I was nursing Avonlea and she made a sorta smacking kissing noise. McKay heard it and said "Oh she gave you a kiss on your milk thing."
Tonight Quinn put Gensie in her high chair for dinner. She did not want to get in so she kept yelling at him "Never again, never again." Whatever that means?
The other day we were in a hurry to get out the door. McKay wasn't hurrying so I said to him, "If you don't hurry I am going to leave you." A minute later he said to me, "About leaving people; we don't leave people at dere house cause day wiw (will) get too sad."
I told Gensie to do something and she said to me, "Don't boss me round." She also likes to say, "I said no!"
Gensie has been potty training. She was sitting on one of the big toilets and I was staying with her because she falls in sometimes. I said something to her and she said, "Don't talk me, I too busy."
McKay told me that he and Gensie were having a tea party then he said "Not tea, we're having a juice and milk party. Someone must have told him we don't drink tea because I didn't.
Yesterday Mckay said "Mommy, Avonlea's hands are cold and she's trying to cold my face with them."
I'm so glad you record these! We always think we will remember them but they fade with time. You will be able to remember them for a long time and even share them with your kids as they get older :-)
ReplyDelete"Oh she gave you a kiss on your milk thing" haha. So funny
ReplyDeleteThat "Oh she gave you a kiss on your milk thing." makes me laugh every time. And yes, I've read this post several times.
ReplyDelete