Last night was bath night for the kids while I was out with the missionaries. I got home and was found out I missed an eventful bath time. For the first time ever (and hopefully the last) Gensie pooped in the tub. Tasha had already taken Avonlea out and dressed her, so that was good. She scooped Gensie up and put her on the toilet, pulled McKay out and wrapped him in a towel, and then went to the other bathroom to take her curlers out of her hair while the tub was draining. (Steph, you are not the only one to get ready for the day...at night.) All of a sudden McKay comes running into the other bathroom with no towel and crying hysterically. He was so panicked and crying so much that Tasha couldn't understand him. She could hear Gensie hollering so she ran quickly to Gensie. Tasha found her still on the toilet...well IN the toilet would be more accurate. She had slipped down so that she was folded in half with her arms, head and feet sticking out. After she got Gensie out she asked McKay why he was crying so hard and so scared. Here is what he said: "I was just scared because Gensie fell in the toilet. Because then, if we closed the lid and flushed it, then Gensie would be gone and we would not have our Gensie anymore!"
Today, while I was at work, Tasha pulled out the fall decorations and put them up. McKay was so excited! He kept on saying we were having a party. Well, in the decorations he found a porcelain ghost and yells to Tasha (as he is holding it above his head), "Look Mom! I found the Holy Ghost!" He then had to tell Gensie about it and told her, "We just LOVE the Holy Ghost". Later he asked Tasha, "Why do we put up fall decorations Mom?" She told him about Thanksgiving and then after Thanksgiving is Christmas. As soon as she brought up Christmas McKay says, "Oh I am so excited for Christmas! Because then we can put up a Christmas tree and hide presents in it and put the Holy Ghost in it!" If any of you remember last year during Christmas time, McKay informed us that the Holy Ghost lives in the Christmas Tree. You can go back and read it here if you would like.
Oh man! So glad Gensie made it out okay. haha
ReplyDeleteGuess who I got a visit from the other night? ZATLE! Turns out he lives just a couple blocks from me! It'll be fun having him down here! You have an adorable family Tasha and I think McKay is a future prophet. He is an amazing little guy!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet! He's such a good big brother :-) and such a little man too lol
ReplyDelete