Test 6

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Dressing up my Dolls

   I have loved having a little boy. I have really enjoyed dressing McKay up and helping him look like a little man. Styling his hair, cutting his hair, finding little suits that fit him.  You name it I enjoyed it. I think little boy clothes are so cute. BUT...LITTLE GIRLS are just DARLING. I have LOVED dressing Gensie Lou, finding outfits, putting outfits together, making bows, doing PIGTAILS is my favorite, the ruffles, frills etc. Now I am so lucky I have 2 little girls to dress up. I tell Quinn I still play dolls. I dress them up, style their hair , and I enjoy it so much. The only difference now is that they are real dolls, alive and kicking, literally.
   I like to post pictures when Gensie is wearing an outfit with boots because my youngest sister LOVES boots, so this is for you Nan. I found this dress at Goodwill about a year ago. I have been keeping an eye out for a shirt to match it because nearly all little dresses come sleeveless and this is a winter dress. A few months ago I found this shirt. The boots I found at Goodwill for $7, I think, and I made her hair bows. I love this outfit on her. On our way home from church I was noticing all the leaves.  They were so yellow. After Quinn got home from his meetings I grabbed Gensie and we ran down to the hospital that is on our street because they had some great leaves under their trees. I took some pictures but it was getting late so the color isn't as great as I'd hoped and it is NOT easy getting a 1 year old to pose for a picture. I couldn't get her to hold still but you get the idea. She is so DARLING.






















3 comments:

  1. l love EVERYTHING about this outfit. She is soooo darling, indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess said my exact thoughts! I love this. What a cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete