Test 6

Monday, October 7, 2013

The latest on our Little Lou

This is our Little lady bug, Gensie Lou, Sister Sue, Lovey Girl, Sweet Heart, Baby Doll, Love Bug, Song Bird, Genesis Cate. She is soooooo much fun. She is happy all the time. When she's tired she gets really giggley.  She follows McKay everywhere and copies everything he does. She loves her little sister and is such a natural little mommy. She packs a doll or teddy bear around on her hip a lot of the day, feeds them a bottle and puts them over her shoulder to shush them and pat them. She does has a little-big opinion. She isn't afraid to stand up for her self and if McKay or Mom and Dad do something she doesn't care for she takes matters into her own hands by telling us "uh-oh" or even trying to spank us sometimes. It's not good when your 1 year old tries to spank her parents because she really shouldn't, but we can't help but laugh a little because she is being so sassy. Last weekend I was running some errands and I took Lou with me. I received so many compliments on her. People kept telling me how cute she is. That they think she is "just darling" and people REALLY love her piggy tails. We get a lot of compliments on her hair. She is also very very friendly. She says hi to almost every one she sees in the store and even tries to start up a conversation with them. She LOVES to sing! In sacrament meeting when it's time to sing a hymn look out because Gensie doesn't hold back at all. Have you ever heard the term 'Rear back open up and let her fly?' That is how Gensie sings in church. I can't wait till she is in a primary program. She kinda started to talk last week. She has been saying a lot of half words for a while now but last week she started saying little sentences and repeating things we say. You could watch her all day and never get bored. We love her so much and wouldn't trade her for the world. We are so grateful we were blessed with her.


Little kids fake laughs are so cute.


Picking strawberries. She sure knows what she's after.


Reading the children's friend.

Gensie with Baby Ruth on her hip.

Lele and Lou Lou

Nan, how do you like this little outfit? Hot pink cowgirl boots found second hand for less than $10 dollars.

I bought this skirt at a yard sale when I was in Rexburg. It really fits her personally because it's so fun. People love her pig tails because they're so full. I think they look like little pom-poms.


Every night when we call for family prayer Gensie comes running hits her knees and says "Mom mom peh. Dahyee peh. Fah-men." That being interpreted is "Mom and dad prayer. Heavenly Father Amen."

5 comments:

  1. I need one of those prayer pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Gensie's cute outfits. And the little yellow dress on Avonlea is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Gensie's cute outfits. And the little yellow dress on Avonlea is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetie! I wish we could see you and your kids more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's tryin to grow up to be like #1. That's how we raise 'em! that comment is from Nan about the boot outfit.

    ReplyDelete