Test 6

Sunday, October 6, 2013

More from the mouths of our babes

Once again I have a collection of sticky notes stuck to the fronts of my kitchen cupboards with some cute things my kids have done or said recently. I know so many are about McKay because he is the only one saying things, but Gensie actually just had a little break through this last week and I would now say she is talking. Not a lot but she is forming some sentences. Now it won't be long before these lists get even bigger because I think she will be a TALKER.

McKay was playing with a little figurine of The Hulk and Spider Man.
The Hulk: I am mean.
Spider Man: You need to put the past behind you.


McKay was standing at our dinning room sliding glass door looking out through his binoculars. In a very excited voice he announces "Mom! Dad! Jesus is coming down from da sky!"  Quinn went to go look with him and then commented, "It's so hard to have that much faith"


McKay had just done something really sweet. I said to him "Thank you Mckay that was so nice of you." He replied "Was dat yike Hena Fauder and Jesus of yike Maleficent?"


McKay was playing in the living room. He says to me "Mom I'm gonna pin (spin). After I pin, our house is gonna fall down."


McKay: "Mom Satan is a dove."
Me: "A dove? What do you mean?"
McKay: "Satan is a dove."
Me: "Do you mean a devil?"
McKay: "Oh ya, Satan is a devil."

McKay tells us: "I am gonna bury my sword and my gun, oh and I am getting buried."
Quinn: "Who is burying you?"
McKay: "Da Yamanites."


A prayer Mckay recently gave.
"Hena Fauder dank you for da  squirls, umbrella, new freezer, fridge apples, food, sink, kitchen set, cups, sippy cups, water bottles, stuff, things, and flowers amen."

After listening to General Conference yesterday McKay tells us."When I get bigger I'm gonna be a prophet."

Mckay was looking at a little critter Christmas book today. After he "read it" to me I said "McKay do you know what Christmas is?" He said "Yes, you take all the toys and stuff and put dem in da presents den you hide dem in da Christmas tree."

1 comment: