Don't you just love big families and lot and lots of cousins? I grew up with a lot of my cousins. They were my next door neighbors and the only kids on our street. They, and my brothers and sisters were my best friends growing up and still are. Quinn and I come from extremly different cousin experiences. Quinn has 11 first cousins counting both his mom and dad's sides of the family. I on the other hand (and feet cause you'll need them) have 109 first cousins counting both sides. Quinn hardly knows his cousins and I know all of mine except 3. Most of them I know quite well.
We are so happy that our kids will have so may cousins and hopefully will be able to be great friends with them. Within 6 months from the time Gensie was born she had 2 cousins on the Eastin side and 2 cousins on the Pearce side that are her same age. Eastin cousins her age are Layla and Weston. Pearce cousins her age are Brindee and Jeremy (Jem). We really hope she will find life long friendships with these cousins.
 |
| Left to right: Layla, Gensie, and Brindee |
|
|
|
I'm in love with their hair! In the first picture, Brindee looks like a china doll. What I would give for a baby with curls like that!
ReplyDeleteIf there ever were a pack of pudges! And I need to get after Log and Sarah. Just because they got married first doesn't mean they can start taking my kids :)
ReplyDelete