Test 6

Friday, February 1, 2013

More from McKay

When McKay is playing with toys he doesn't want Gensie to get he plays at the table so she can't reach them. The other day he was at the table playing when he dropped something. Gensie was on it so fast and got it before he had a chance to get down and get it. He started saying "Oh no Gens don't get my toy" as she was running the other way with it. Then I came over and said lets ask her nice and see what happens. I bent down and said "Gens, please give it to Mommy" and held out my hand. She brought it right back and handed it to McKay. I said "Oh thank you so much Gensie that was so sweet." McKay's response was "Thank you Gens that was so sweet.  Don't do it again."



When Quinn wrestles with McKay they play they're beating each other up. So sometimes we say to him do you want to get beat up, which means wrestle?
   McKay was sitting on the kitchen counter while I was making dinner. Quinn had just gotten home from work and McKay was very excited to wrestle with him since that's what they always do when dad gets home. McKay said and I quote "Dad, I do want to get beat up, are you busy?" We laughed so hard, and then Quinn beat him up. We're good parents, we only beat our kids upon request.



McKay asked Quinn "Are you my husband?"



McKay asked me "What dad doing?" Before I could answer him he said  "Oh my word you gotta be kiddin me."

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, and such fun ages. Wish we could see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Brady and I are dying right now. That little guy is too much.

    ReplyDelete