Test 6
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
It's raining in Washington
When it rains it pours and I guess living in Washington it really pours. Last week we discovered that one of the diamonds in my wedding ring is about to fall out because the ring is broken. While waiting to get it fixed I started wearing my engagment ring and realized that the stone in it is loose. Both the kids came down with fevers last week as well, and then we were afraid the computer was going out because it wouldn't register power at all. Yesterday the washing machine broke on my first load of the day. This morning the shower won't drain and today on the way to the store our car broke down. Someone helped push me off the road then the kids and I sat and waited for Quinn to come and get us. It kinda makes you stop and say well we're not cooking anything tomorrow and we're not even going to open the fridge or turn on the TV!
Lucky for us when frustrations like this happen we know some dear saints who are willing to step up and help out. Our Elders Quorum President has been over for a while tonight helping with the car after he towed it home for us. Tomorrow the stake Patriarch is coming over to look at our washer and I am relying on the second counselor in the bishopric to fix everything else. The computer problem ended up just being the power cord and it only cost us $10 to get a new cord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Maybe it just 'pours' in January. I hope so! I don't think I can handle a February downpour. We had furnace trouble, plumbing problems, new dishwasher and blower for fireplace in Sugar house, mastitis for me, ear infection/teething for baby, and overworked/underappreciated for Jason. January is now officially dead to me! I'm so sorry for your 'downpour' Tasha! I feel for you. Nice to have so many good people that can help though. Wish I could help somehow!
ReplyDelete