Test 6

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Guess where we are going...

I need to brag on my wonderful husband a little bit. He just got promoted to a new position in Dec but his old one was in 24 hour banking. He just got ranked in the top 5% of bankers in the NATION for 2012. There are about 1100 24 hour bankers in the US and he is in the top 5% in performance. And because he has done so well he won an all expenses paid trip to an all-inclusive resort in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 2. He wants me to go with him! We leave on March 21 and will be gone for four days. Lucky us I know. I have never been to Mexico and Quinn hasn't been since he was young and went on a cruise with his mom.  Oh and he went on a road trip with his roommates to Mexico in 2007. I guess since he's been twice I should really leave him home with the kids. My parents are every excited because they have agreed to watch our two most valuables while we are gone. This will be the first over night trip the two of us have taken without kids since our honeymoon. Quinn will even get paid for the business days he will be gone.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! That is awesome! So happy for you guys. How fun. Yipee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised that Quinn ranks so high but awesome that they reward him so nicely for it. Love how you say, "He wants me to go with him!" Well, I should hope so! :) I'd like to think that maybe I was his #2 choice, though. Right? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You guys deserve some time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Nicely done, Quinn- we are so proud of you. We are soooooo excited for you to go on a fun trip, ya know, Mexico isn't far from Texas.... just keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete