Test 6

Friday, April 1, 2011

Apple or Tennis Ball?

Quinn's home teaching companion was out of town so I went home teaching with him to Sister Johnson's house. While we were there Mckay discovered a green tennis ball that he thoroughly enjoyed playing with. He would throw it and it would bounce all across the floor. As soon as it would stop he would go after it again. A few days later we were at home together, he was sitting on the living room floor playing and I sat down with a granny smith apple in my hand. He saw it and came right over and before I could even take a bite he took it away from me, sat down on the floor and started throwing it. It didn't bounce like the tennis ball but it sure would role. He played with it for a while then turned his back to me so I couldn't see what he was doing and started taking little bites out of the apple. He could only get skin and he didn't like it so he would take it out of his mouth and throw it, then he would take another bite and do the same thing till I had little pieces of apple skin laying around my living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment