Today at church Mckay was told that he was the cutest kid in the ward! This came from a man who has a number of his own grandchildren in the ward.
He was also told that he is a perfect combination of Elder Jeffery R Holland and Richie Rich. Elder Holland because of the jowl's, and Richie Rich because of the perfectly combed hair and his suit. What do you think?
Your blog is so cute! And Mckay is so so SO cute!!! I love the pic of him staring at the spoon, and eating the hay, and smoothing his hair (above). And I love the Jungle book video clip -hilarious =D You have a beautiful family. Love and miss ya!
Your blog is so cute! And Mckay is so so SO cute!!! I love the pic of him staring at the spoon, and eating the hay, and smoothing his hair (above). And I love the Jungle book video clip -hilarious =D You have a beautiful family. Love and miss ya!
ReplyDelete