| I can't remember what she was upset about but she was not in favor of this picture being taken. |
| Avonlea always plays so well with the Twins and with the older kids gone she was now the big kid. I relied on her for things that I would usually ask McKay or Gensie to do and she really grew up. |
| These two are just learning hugging and it is one of my favorite things when they just start hugging each other. |
| Have you seen anything cuter? |
| She is sitting on the arms to their booster seats. |
| Who'd have thought playing in mom's closet could be fun? Oh, and their noses seem to be the new home for their finger :) |
| A little Daddy story time. |
| Movie night with Mom and Dad ... and her triplets :) |
| "Avonlea, hold the twins there for the picture so they won't keep running away." |
Be still my heart!
ReplyDelete