Test 6

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Quinn's Birthday

 I surprised Quinn for his birthday and made him his favorite soup, Zuppa (he loves it at Olive Garden). I've never made it before and it turned out soooo good. The kids loved it too. I made rolls and we had watermelon with it. Then he also got a triple berry pie. Blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. Oh so good. We gave him a new pair of jeans from Costco which he loves. They look so good on him and he got a very nice copy of The adventures of Sherlock Holmes.


Zuppa.  It is a potato, Italian sausage and kale soup.  So good!




The twins go to bed early.  It made for a more simple birthday party.  Oh, and McKay's mustache...he wanted to be a cowboy with a mustache this particular day.

Oh so warm and runny with vanilla ice cream served next to it.  Oh and by the way, candle melt in a warm pie...pretty quickly.

1 comment:

  1. I would love that soup recipe. (Sorry I am playing catch up on the blogs today so be prepared for a lot of comments!)

    ReplyDelete