Oh and Gensie had a birthday in November. She turned "fouw". Holiday birthdays are so hard. In the mix of everything that happens in Nov-Dec where is there time for a birthday party or making a cake in the middle of all the holiday junk? But, you can't skip it. Every kid needs a fun birthday cake. She wanted a pink elephant this year. It's really light pink because I colored it with pomegranate juice to avoid the bad food colorings. She was happy with it.
 |
| Just look at this girl. Isn't she beautiful? Good thing she got her Daddy's good looks. Girls are so much fun to dress up. I'm really lucky I have four of them. |
Genesis means the first or the beginning. Boy did we name her right. She
is the first and the beginning of 4 little girls right in a row. We are
so grateful she is ours and that she is a best friend to McKay and is
so good at playing boy things. She is very kind to Avonlea and the
twins. If you ask her which twin this is she says "I don't' know put her
down and let me see if she can crawl."
- Favorite color:
"Bunny dawk bwown."
- Favorite movie: Lady and the Tramp and Calamity Jane
- Favorite food: avocado, beans with cheese, almonds and any berry.
- Favorite animal: A puppy
She has been
learning to read and only has 25 more lessons to go. She can almost make
her bed by herself, helps empty the dishwasher every day, empties the
dirty clothes hamper, picks up the living room and her bedroom and can
really help entertain the twins when mom needs help.
We love our Gensie
Sue.
She is so darling! Glad she had a good birthday! Cute cake, too. I've got to start making cute cakes. Or maybe I should just start by making cakes at all. ;)
ReplyDeleteWe know what you mean about holiday birthdays. You have one darling girl there. Four them as a matter of fact!
ReplyDelete