Ok sorry about the confusion about my hair. I only posted the before picture because I didn't take an after one because I don't like my hair short. But then I don't really like my hair. Well I mostly don't like the color. I mean really, am I blonde? Am I brown? Who knows!
 |
| This picture was taken about 2 months after I had it cut. It actually looks a lot longer here than when it was first cut. I NEVER not once have worn it down since it was cut. But it is much easier and quicker to do and cooler for the summer. |
You are doing so great at keeping up with your blog. I have got to get going again. I think your hair is great!
ReplyDeleteYou look lovely both ways! My hair has turned such a mousy blonde that it really just looks grey. So I do partial highlights on myself (by myself) -with a $7 box of cream from wal-mart and some foils. I wish we loved closer so you could help me out lol! It is so hard to do on myself -and I always have to go back afterwards and fix areas that look a little zebra stripey/spotted :/
ReplyDelete