Test 6

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Pictures

A few random things in May.
Our 4 girls. Can you believe we have 4 girls? I think it's so great.





Gone! Chopped it all off to donate. Hate it short but love how much cooler it is for the summer.
These two were playing together and dressed themselves up. They look like orphaned pioneer children with nice shoes.















3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Is that picture of your hair before or after you cut it? Because it still looks pretty long to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry, That's before I cut it. It is now to my shoulders. There is no after picture because I hate it short. No matter how hard I try to style it so I can wear it down it just doesn't look good on me so I just wear it up which is so easy, I do love that. I cute it just because I get way too hot in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at all those GIRLS you have!! My gosh. I can't quite wrap my mind around it. Guess I need to see it to believe it! I thought the same thing as Corinne. "Was that before or after". I'm sure it looks great!

    ReplyDelete