Well, I've still never experienced it.
Quinn and I have had to decide how to spend 7 different years of holidays with family and we've never argued or had a hard time deciding. I love my in-laws and brothers and sisters-in-law and love spending the holidays with them every bit as much as with my own wonderful family. When I said some of my best friends are members of my family I truly mean MY family; the Eastins and the Pearces. I count myself so lucky that I enjoy my new family so much. I even miss them like I do my own parents and siblings. I guess this is my way of trying to describe how excited I am to see everyone and spend tons and tons of time with wonderful, fun, good people.
We made McKay and Gensie each a paper chain to count down the days until we leave for Christmas. They are awfully excited, but Mom and Dad may be even more excited!
We're so excited to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteYay we are excited to see you guys too!!
ReplyDelete