Test 6

Friday, November 7, 2014

HALLOWEEN


About 3 weeks before Halloween we carved pumpkins for FHE. We carved them with the kids, one for each kid and all 3 pumpkins we from our garden. The kids really enjoyed it. They got so excited about carving pumpkins even though neither of them knew exactly what it meant. They got so excited to pick out a picture on the computer with Dad but then when we started carving they were really concerned about why we were cutting up their pumpkins. Once they caught on they were ok with it and so excited to see the final product. They neither one liked cleaning the stuff out of the inside of the pumpkin. While Gensie and I were waiting to us the tools for her pumpkin we were gathering all the seeds from McKay's pumpkin. Apparently she thought that was fun because once we were all done and I was carving she dumped them all back into the goopy mess and we had to sort them all over again. They were so so excited when their pumpkins were done and even more excited when we put the candles in them. That night we put them all out on the front steps and the next morning before I was even out of my room they had brought them all back inside to play with them.

Picking a design. I thought they might be too young to really have an opinion on what they wanted. I was very wrong. They both were very decisive.






Our baby doll was only interested in sitting in the high chair and watching for about 5 minutes so then she was quite bored being they only one that wasn't allowed up to the table. I thought of this. We opened the dishwasher with dirty dishes and she was entertained.




Batman                                                   Kitty                                                   Mouse


As you can see so, pleased with their pumpkins.














    Some of our friends had a baby Superman


Batman was quiet in love with his costume.




Batwoman is quite in love with Batman. I made both our capes, both our masks, my belt, and his black sleeve things. Total it cost me about $1.50




Cat Woman was my favorite cause she's so stinkin cute.




People did think she was a kitty because she wouldn't even consider wearing the mask I made her. Seriously what 1 year old wants to wear a mask? She won't even wear hats or bows.






They had a pumpkin design contest. This one was our favorite although I hope it doesn't ruin pumpkin pie for me.


We know everyone thinks Superman and Supergirl are together, and that Batman and  Batwoman are an item especially from the previous pictures. Actually, Superman and Batwoman have a thing going on. They're having a baby together :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun! First of all, I love the pumpkins. Second of all, I love Avonlea's belly! I want to squish it. And third, I love your costumes! It's kind of my favorite when families match.

    ReplyDelete