Tasha recently mentioned that she has always thought these 3 wheel bikes were pretty neat and always wanted one. Well, we have been looking into buying both of us bikes for family bike rides in the nice summer weather. So one night Tasha was talking to me about these 3 wheel bikes and she asked if we could look into buying one. I said we could look and we would see. She got on craigslist THAT NIGHT. Quite literally minutes after the conversation. (That's the way she works. She finds something that she wants to do and she gets it done.) She found this and I had to come look as soon as I heard her squeal with excitement. Before talking about the 3 wheel bikes I had asked her what color bike she would like. She answered "Yellow, but how often do you see a yellow bike? They aren't very common.". So when she found this one she immediately asked if we could go get it
right then. It was almost midnight. So we decided to patiently wait until the next day to contact them :) And by 'we' I mean 'I'. Tasha was too excited to be patient.
I should say here that now that we own a minivan its almost like we own a truck, in a way. Almost. We THINK we can haul most anything with it. And by 'we' I mean 'Tasha'. To be fair: so far she is right. She is an absolute master in organizing things to fit in a way you wouldn't think possible. This was no exception. She ended up fitting this in the van...with some work. Now keep in mind that we had all 3 kids in car seats also. All I can say is that she is a magician when it comes to things like that. I am most always the cynic by asking where something will go or whether we have space for it. You would think that by now I would have learned my lesson.
Oh, one more thing. Yes, Nicole. You can ride it when you get here. :)
 |
| Our little flowers in the flower basket. They are even yellow! |
Aaaahh! Coolest bike ever! I need to make a list of things I need Tasha to find for me on craigslist or salvation army or whatever. I will forward a list before we leave. :) HAHA (but seriously though...)
ReplyDeleteFun! What a great idea.
ReplyDeleteI love Mckay's face in that last photo. Priceless. I am so excited to fill my van with treasures while I am there:)
ReplyDeleteThat bike is awesome- I have bike envy now! I love the pictures too. Tasha- You look amazing!
ReplyDelete