Test 6

Sunday, May 5, 2013

We love McKay!

McKay comes up and says to me with big bug eyes. "Mom you know what?  A little nice bear is at our house! He's black, blue and red. I shaked his hand. His hand is at da hospito cause da docor need to docor him."


McKay carries Quinn's ipod around in his picket a lot. The battery is dead but he pretends it's his cell phone. He will randomly be playing and out of no where pull it out of his pocket look at it and say "Oh I just got a text from etc." This is how the conversation went the other day.

McKay: Oh I just got a text.

Me: From who?

McKay: Oh just Gavin.

Me: What did he say?

McKay: Oh him dust say come bizzit me.


McKay's last scripture reading went like this as he sits down and opens his Book of Mormon. Talking about Nephi building a boat: "And it came a pass his brothers said no to Jesus and Jesus spanked their bottoms." He turns a few pages and next says "Heavenly Father and Jesus said go away bad guys don't get Salmon da Yamanite."


Mckay was imagining up a big snake that he was telling me about and he called it "A huge big grizzly snake."

McKay told me that  "Grandpa Eastin and Grandpa Prearce are his buddy boys"  (Prearce is his actual pronunciation, not a typo)

3 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie!! Miss you guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every single time I laugh, and every single time I am impressed at his understanding of the scriptures. What awesome parents you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salmon the Yammanite is so cute.

    ReplyDelete