Quinn has a remote control helicopter. McKay really enjoys flying it and has been excited to all day. We told him after family prayer and when Gensie was in bed he could fly it. He volunteered to to say the prayer. This is how family prayer went tonight. "Heavenly Foder, we're grateful opportunity to please bless airburcopper be good; and dat it will say to infinity and beyond. Airmen"
He is so stinking cute! Reese turns 3 in Aug -so they are pretty close in age, but Reese is way behind on his speech. When I read McKay's cute sayings it makes me wonder what all goes on in Reese's mind, and look forward to the day when he can spit it out and tell me. =)
ReplyDeleteI have to tell you that I read your Mom's section in the Washburn Family history book the other night -and she is and will always be one of my heros. I just love and look up to her so much! The part about you comparing Uncle Dan to Jesus made me smile. I agree. He is very Christ-like. =)
Haha he wants the helicopter to say infinity and beyond. That is so cute. What a little brat.
ReplyDelete