| Her great little scowl. And below is McKay realizing how cute her pig tails are and deciding he needed some too. He has now asked for them a couple of times. |
Test 6
Monday, February 4, 2013
Our little piggy tail Lou
Here is our wonderful little pig tail girl. I feel like we haven't posted about her in a while because we've done so many posts about what Mckay has been saying and Gensie doesn't talk yet. She is such a joy in our lives. She and McKay are still best friends and hardly ever have any kind on confrontation. She is bored stiff when McKay takes a nap and even though I try my best to play with her and entertain her she still just misses him so much. I have to put a barrier of some sort to keep her from going down the hall because if she does go down the hall she goes straight to McKay's door and bangs on it so loud. She is so happy all the time even though she has a great little scowl face that she uses a lot but it is really her face for any expression needed. We just discovered that her hair is now long enough for pig tails and we think they are the cutest thing ever. Quinn loves loves loves them on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ha! Mckays pony tail is too funny. Gensie is getting so big, I love her pig tails
ReplyDeleteI need to see her! McKay too but I feel like I haven't had a chance to really get to know Gensie at all. We need to coordinate our Idaho trips if possible. :)
ReplyDeletecutest little head! cutest little everything! -nan
ReplyDelete